THE LOVE LETTER


And he said “Babe, write me a love letter this Valentine. That’s all I want” I blame myself for being in love with someone who is weird. What ever happened to asking for PS5 like I see other men do?


Where am I meant to start from? Do I say “Dear boo or what”? I am too playful to know how to write a love letter but I’ll try.


So. . .


Dear babe,


How are you doing today? How’s your family? Hope everyone is in good health. If so, doxology!


I do joke a lot.

I love you, babe. I love you just because you are kind, warm, playful, thoughtful, generous, talented, good and cheesy. I love you just because you never hide that you love me. You say it in different ways, show it every opportunity you get. You are simply amazing.


You understand friendship and I am glad you are my friend. You know that love, just like faith, without good work is dead. You don’t talk a lot. Sometimes I wish I can open your mind and read what goes on in there like a book. You listen to me always, my body language most especially (don’t think I don’t notice)


Your “are you okay?’ are usually well timed. Nothing gets by you unnoticed. I love being with you, sitting with you, talking to you. You are easy, better than a quiet Sunday morning. I tell you the same thing every day after work but you never tire to say “Tell me about your day”. I roll my eyes but I tell you anyway. I love the joy you give and the the laughter that comes with you.


I love you, my person, beyond what words can express.


I loved you yesterday


I love you today


I am sure I’ll you tomorrow.


Happy Valentine’s Day my chocolate coated doughnut.




NB

Let the world know that no one asked me to write a letter. I am just here wishing that someone did

Comments

  1. We simply believe 'why rent if you can buy'. Your rental expenses become someone else's savings - why not invest the money yourself? Choosing to own property in Qatar is a good investment vehicle, whether your option is to live in the property yourself or rent it out. The best solution for you is to get together. “PROPERTY HUNTER”

    We at PROPERTY HUNTER shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. it is a comprehen-sive professional advice of all your requirements, needs and knowledge about everything you need to know or you shall be aware about when it comes to correct decision about your future plans in Real Estate Sector. We have wide varieties of options of off plan projects and ready residential and commercial properties. Ranging from Apartments; studios, penthouses, townhouses, lands, plots, villas, office spaces, showrooms, hotel apartments and suits, com-mercial buildings, residential buildings, VIP towers and hotel projects. There is a large range of pricing depending on the area, features and facilities. We can provide you with the suitable answers for your questions once we can determine your specific objective. We suggest you have a look at our available properties on our website. you can see more details like this article Property for sale Properties For Sale in pearl Qatarr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back in time

Back in time (2)

Tales from foreign restaurants